Personal Care Using Natural Ingredients.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails healthy.
Tea tree oil has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries. It originates from native Australians crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, which is then inhaled to treat coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing.
In addition to its scientifically backed benefits, tea tree oil is inexpensive and safe when used as directed.
- Pure therapeutic grade Tea Tree essential oil
- Treats skin complaints like acne and reduces scarring
- It can work perfectly with in an all purpose cleaner
- It has the antibacterial and antimicrobial of Tea Tree essential oil
- Add a few drops to your bath water.
- Use to a few drop to your foot soak to help with smelly feet.
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser to fragrance the home.
- Blend with a carrier oil and use as a massage oil.
- Add a few drops to a shampoo or conditioner to reduce dandruff and moisturise your scalp
- Store in a cool, dry place at or below 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Not for internal use unless under the supervision of a qualified professional.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Kenya
This information and products shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of this information is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.